Slide shows

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas trees and sore knees















Sara and I got our first Christmas tree together on Friday. It is a perfect little tree and smells SO good! We decorated it with all of Sara decorations and it looks perfect! Today, Sara was busy studying at the library, so after chopping wood this morning I took Devi out for a run in the snow. Three hours later I trudged back to the house, I was only planning on being gone an hour or so. It was such a perfect day for a run though, so it lasted a little longer. Sore knees again, but after a couple of hours they feel "normal" again:) Got some great photos of our tree and from the run Devi and I did.

2 comments:

Jenae said...

I love your blog. It's fun to see a part of your life. Thanks for sharing.

Becky Rosenlof said...

I like the rhyming titles to your blogs! Hope the knees recover soon. Your little tree looks AMAZING!