Slide shows

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A little ski touring, winter.... enduring




Funny, usually I am all about the cold, snow, ice etc...... This year I want Spring:) Sara, Devi and I went up to Monarch Pass this weekend to do a little touring. She took her new skis and I took my splitboard. We had a blast! No one around as it was really stormy, made in even funner! We are going to try and get up to a resort this weekend so Sara can really try out her new skis.... Hopefully! Things are well... not much else to tell:)



3 comments:

Jenae said...

"Very funny. My favortie part was when he fell."

"It was great. Very, very, very funny!"

Direct quotes from the kids. Thanks for the entertainment.

What it's like to have Addison's Disease said...

It looks FUN! I'm with you, though. I am ready for some colorful, warm spring days. I'm ready for the flowers to bloom.

Becky Rosenlof said...

I love how you let us experience the fun with you via video. You were panting a bit. I like the between the legs upside down part. Devi looked like she was in her element.