Slide shows

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A little skiing.. A little biking....and some hiking.






What a fun weekend this has been. Sara and I went up to Arapaho Basin ski area on Fri. and had a great time. First day at a resort this year for both of us. Great conditions and a beautiful day. Yesterday the weather was perfect for a bike ride so we went out for a little 50 mile ride. Really good to be back in the saddle again:) Sore tush to go along with the smiles though... Today we went out for a great hike with Devi. Devi is showing her age now, as soon as she gets a little food it is straight to bed. What a life she has..




I did something this week that I didn't think I would for a while yet. I got rid of my motorcycle. I haven't ridden it much at all in the last couple of years and it's just sat around. I found a guy with a really cool Mazda Miata that he wanted to trade for a motorcycle and since it is not the time to try and sell anything, I am the proud owner of a zippy little Mazda. It will help keep the miles off my truck as well as getting great gas mileage. Been a pretty busy weekend over here but now it is back to school/work, until next weekend..... Sorry about the finger in the video!

2 comments:

Becky Rosenlof said...

Glad you had a great weekend! I love the vicarious hiking, biking, boarding and ice climbing I get to do thanks to your hand-held videos in action. I couldn't watch the swooping turns on the board all the way to the end because it stirred up some of my vertigo feeling. rats.

Jenae said...

I was a little concerned, thinking you meant a different finger in the video. ;) That was awesome though. Kaleb wants to know how did you go so fast? I like the miata. My kids are jealous. They've always wanted a convertible.