Slide shows

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines flowers and Merckx has the power



So, Sara wanted me to put a photo of her Valentines day flowers which, she says, were a total surprise, on here... I had to send her "the" Vtines gifts.. Flowers and chocolate.. I wish everyone a loving Valentines Day!
We do have a new addition to our new little family, Merckx. We got her from a guy I know at work that could not keep her. For the first week we did not see much of her. She liked hiding under the bed and the coffee table. Slowy, ever so slowly, she is beginning to come out and be a little social. Well, Devi wwas not quite sure how to take a kitty in the house, after being an only child. But now, they get along a little bit better every day. She is a great cat and we are very happy to have her in our lives.
Other than than that, we are training for our Moab race in March.

2 comments:

Jenae said...

Beautiful flowers and nice cat. My girls (especially Emily) draw pictures of cats all the time with notes like, "I'm going to love our future cat." We have no plans on geting a cat soon, but they keep dreaming. I wish you both a happy valentine's day together.

Becky Rosenlof said...

Lucky lady to get such beautiful flowers! I think she is well-loved.
Fun cat name! I kept trying to sound all the last consonants but finally decided to just call her Merx. You guys know how to have fun. I'm glad the cat's still in one piece and Devi hasn't used her for a chew toy.