Slide shows

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Devi and Merckx and paddling works...me

Got a few great misc. photos of Devi and Merckx, getting along better every day.. Sara and I took our boats out to Pueblo reservoir for a day of block training. This was the first day out in my new "used" boat. Sara gave me much appreciated pointers, as I have never paddled a kayak in my life. After paddling around for a few hours we pulled in, jumped on the road bikes, just because:) Had a great day paddling and riding, even though I'm still fighting off a head cold. We are looking forward to going back down there and riding the mtn. bike trails, we didn't know existed.

1 comment:

Becky Rosenlof said...

I love how you all have fun together! Glad that Devi and Merckx(?) are getting along so well. What a cute baby in her boat! Hope the head cold clears up soon. Much love to you all! Mom