Slide shows

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moab weekend

I know most people here will see these photos on Facebook but I just wanted to add some comments. Sara and I, with the two other members or our, hopefuly, Primal Quest team spent this last weekend in Moab doing some longer training rides. Sara and I camped out by Klondike Bluffs in our new"1969" Tent trailer. We are going to have a blast camping in it this summer! While Sara and I enjoyed perfect weather while riding Klondike Bluffs on Fri., Saturdays weather was a little iffy in the afternoon. It looked like rain most of the day and we just managed to not get rained on. The White Rim is a 103 mile loop and has some of the most amazing scenery Moab has to offer! Sara thought it would be a great way to spend her birthday!She and I really enjoyed the long day and even though Sara is not riding as much as she would like right now, kicked butt! The two guys from our team did well and although a little tired they finished the ride. It was a great weekend and of course Sara and I are always looking forward to returning to our "holy Land"!

4 comments:

Jenae said...

I love the pictures. The last one of Sara is great, with her arm raised. My question is: how do you ride that far and not have an extremely sore rear-end? You must have a good seat.

Ken said...

Jenae, Thanks, it was a fun day! Sore rear end....get on your bike ride it, repeat, daily:)

Becky Rosenlof said...

Another great group of pictures and videos. I so enjoy seeing what you do. I should take a picture of me walking around Springville, reading a book, or doing a puzzle. Then you could enjoy what I do most of the time. Hee hee.

What it's like to have Addison's Disease said...

I love your trailer! Can't wait to see you this week.